Connecticut (/kəˈnɛtɨkət/) is a state in the New England region of the northeastern United States. It is bordered by Rhode Island to the east, Massachusetts to the north, and the state of New York to the west and the south (with which it shares a water boundary in Long Island Sound).
Connecticut is named for the Connecticut River, a major U.S. river that approximately bisects the state. Its capital city is Hartford. Much of southern and western Connecticut (along with the majority of the state’s population) is part of the New York metropolitan area; three of Connecticut’s eight counties are statistically included in the New York City combined statistical area, the same area is widely referred to as the Tri-State area. Connecticut’s center of population is in Cheshire, New Haven County, which is also located within the Tri-State area.
Connecticut is the 3rd least extensive, the 29th most populous and 4th most densely populated of the 50 United States. Called the Constitution State,…
Grab your chance on acquiring Connecticut Bartenders LicenseWe at Local Bartending Schools (LBS) can help you on your path to becoming a licensed bartender and work in famous bars in the state. Bartending career is considered a dream job for many. Local government is lenient and allows a person that is 18 years old and up to perform bartending duties and serve on some of the most popular bars in the state. Train with us, we will provide the equipment and materials needed. Here are some techniques that you can learn
- Master the Basic and advanced bartending skills.
- Knowing your customers.
- Learn about wine service, tasting, and differentiate types of wines.
- Over 200 mixed drinks to learn.
- Fruit cutting and garnishing tropical and specialty cocktails.
- A better understanding of wines, liquors, beers, and much more.
- Know your way into customer satisfaction, resulting in big tips.
- Preparing multiple drinks more efficiently.
- Preparing the bar workstation
- Handling and usage of a bartender's tools
- Your way into Connecticut Bartenders License.
- LBS training cost starts at $47.50 (hourly, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up per student
- Training will be conducted at your own home or at one of our locations within the state.
- Please contact Local Bartending School at 877-447-4745