Maine (/ˈmeɪn/; French: État du Maine) is a state in the New England region of the northeastern United States, bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the east and south, New Hampshire to the west, and the Canadian provinces of Quebec to the northwest and New Brunswick to the northeast. Maine is both the northernmost and easternmost portion of New England. It is known for its scenery—its jagged, mostly rocky coastline, its low, rolling mountains, its heavily forested interior and picturesque waterways—as well as for its seafood cuisine, especially lobsters and clams.
For thousands of years, indigenous peoples were the only inhabitants of the territory that is now Maine. At the time of European encounter, several Algonquian-speaking peoples inhabited the area. The first European settlement in Maine was by the French in 1604 on Saint Croix Island, by Pierre Dugua, Sieur de Mons. The first English settlement in Maine, the short-lived Popham Colony, was established by the Plymouth Company in…
|Augusta ME Portland ME Lewiston ME Bangor ME South Portland ME Auburn ME Biddeford ME Saco ME Westbrook ME||Waterville ME Presque Isle ME Brewer ME Bath ME Caribou ME Old Town ME Rockland ME Ellsworth ME Belfast ME|
For 7 days, you can build your chance on acquiring a Bartenders License in MaineLocal Bartending Schools (LBS) can help you into becoming a licensed bartender and work in famous bars here in Maine. Bartending career is considered a dream job to many. Local government is lenient its age limit and allows persons 18 years old and up to perform bartending duties and serve on some of the bars around the state. If you train with us, we will provide the all training needs like equipment and materials. Here are some techniques that you can learn
- Basic and advanced bartending skills.
- Learn to make up to 200 drinks.
- Wide knowledge on wines, liquors, beers, and many more.
- Know your way into customer satisfaction, resulting in big tips.
- Preparing multiple drinks faster and better.
- Fruit cutting and decorating tropical and specialty cocktails.
- How to set up the bar work station
- Proper usage of a bartender's tools
- Knowledge of wine service, tasting, and differentiate types of wines.
- Your ticket into acquiring Maine Bartenders License.
- Our training cost starts as low as $47.50 (hourly basis, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up per student
- Training may be conducted at your own home or at one of our locations in maine.
- You can contact Local Bartending School at 877-447-4745