Massachusetts (/ˌmæsəˈtʃuːsɨts/), officially the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, is a U.S. state in the New England region of the northeastern United States of America. It is bordered by Rhode Island and Connecticut to the south, New York to the west, and Vermont and New Hampshire to the north; at its east lies the Atlantic Ocean. Massachusetts is the 7th least extensive, but the 14th most populous and the 3rd most densely populated of the 50 United States. The commonwealth features two separate metropolitan areas: Greater Boston in the east and the Springfield metropolitan area in the west.
Approximately two thirds of the commonwealth’s population lives in Greater Boston, most of which is either urban or suburban. Western Massachusetts features one urban area – the Knowledge Corridor along the Connecticut River – and a mix of college towns and rural areas. Many of Massachusetts’ towns, cities, and counties have names identical to ones in England. Massachusetts is the most populous of…
Be a Licensed Bartender in New Massachusetts!Be knowledgeable in the art of bartending such as knowing your customers, tips, wines, liquors, beers, and more in 7 days. Our qualified teacher are more than willing to train all that you need to know in this all-inclusive series from Local Bartending School on everything from basic to advanced bartending skills. The main advantage of this is, you can learn at your own time and needs, with the help of our customized instructions. Train and get that Bartenders License here in Massachusetts. Start now and get a chance to work on one of the best bars in Massachusetts!
- Legal age for bartending is 18 years old and up.
- Required equipments and materials needed such as bartending tools, workbooks, and drinks will be provided.
- Training may be done at your home or at one of our locations in Massachusetts.
- A Mastering bartending Program with workbook will be given during the training.
- Training starts at $47.50 (hourly, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up.
- You may contact Local Bartending School at 877-447-4745