New Hampshire (/nuːˈhæmpʃər/) is a state in the New England region of the northeastern United States of America. The state was named after the southern English county of Hampshire. It is bordered by Massachusetts to the south, Vermont to the west, Maine and the Atlantic Ocean to the east, and the Canadian province of Quebec to the north. New Hampshire is the 5th smallest and the 9th least populous of the 50 U.S. states.
It became the first of the British North American colonies to break away from Great Britain in January 1776, and six months later was one of the original thirteen states that founded the United States of America. In June 1788, it became the ninth state to ratify the United States Constitution, bringing that document into effect. New Hampshire was the first U.S. state to have its own state constitution.
It is known internationally for the New Hampshire primary, the first primary in the U.S. presidential election cycle. Concord is the state capital, while Manchester is…
|Manchester NH Nashua NH Concord NH Rochester NH Dover NH Keene NH||Portsmouth NH Laconia NH Claremont NH Lebanon NH Somersworth NH Berlin NH|
Get a Bartenders License in New HampshireWe will train all that you need to know in this all-inclusive series from Local Bartending School on everything from very basic to advanced bartending. Discover the principles of bartending such as knowing your customers, tips, wines, liquors, beers, and a whole lot more in 7 days. The best part is, you can learn at your own time and capacity, with the help of our customized instructions tailored to meet your needs. Train and be a highly paid, licensed bartender in New Hampshire top cities. Start your career and earn your New Hampshire Bartenders License!
- 18 years old and up and serve liquors in NH.
- All materials needed such as workbooks, bartending tools and drinks will be provided.
- Training may be conducted at your home or at one of our locations in New Hampshire depending on your availability.
- A Mastering bartending Program with Workbook will be provided to you during the step by step training process where you learn different bartending techniques.
- The cost of training starts as low as $47.50 (hourly, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up.