New Jersey (/nuː ˈdʒɜrzi/) is a state in the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic regions of the United States. It is bordered on the north and east by the U.S. state of New York, on the southeast and south by the Atlantic Ocean, on the west by Pennsylvania, and on the southwest by Delaware. New Jersey is the 4th least extensive, but the 11th most populous and the most densely populated of the 50 United States. New Jersey lies mostly within the sprawling metropolitan areas of New York City and Philadelphia. It is also the third wealthiest U.S. state by 2011 median household income.
The area was inhabited by Native Americans for more than 2,800 years, with historical tribes such as the Lenape along the coast. In the early 17th century, the Dutch and the Swedes made the first European settlements. The British later seized control of the region, naming it the Province of New Jersey. It was granted as a colony to Sir George Carteret and John Berkeley, 1st Baron Berkeley of Stratton. At this…
New Jersey Bartender's LicenseAcquiring one is not that difficult. Local Bartending Schools (LBS) can help you on becoming a licensed bartender and work in famous bars in NJ. We have professionals to teach you the art of bartending. The local government allows a person that is 18 years old and up to serve alcoholic beverages and work on one of the bars on New Jersey. During training, we will provide the equipment and materials needed. What’s in it for me? During the course of the training, you will:
- Know your customers.
- Learn from Basic up to advanced bartending skills.
- Be a master at wine service, tasting, and differentiate types of wines. There are over 200 mixed drinks to learn
- Learn to cut and garnishing tropical and specialty cocktails.
- Identify and master wines, liquors, beers, and much more.
- Know your way into customer satisfaction.
- Preparing multiple drinks the faster way.
- bar work station set up and usage of a bartender's tools
- Our training cost starts at $47.50 (hourly, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up per student
- Training will be conducted at your own home or at one of our locations within New Jersey.Please contact Local Bartending School at 877-447-4745