Ohio (/oʊˈhaɪ.oʊ/) is a state in the Midwestern United States. Ohio is the 34th most extensive, the 7th most populous, and the 10th most densely populated of the 50 United States. The state’s capital and largest city is Columbus.
The name “Ohio” originated from Iroquois word ohi-yo’, meaning “great river”. The state, originally partitioned from the Northwest Territory, was admitted to the Union as the 17th state (and the first under the Northwest Ordinance) on March 1, 1803. Although there are conflicting narratives regarding the origin of the nickname, Ohio is historically known as the “Buckeye State” (relating to the Ohio buckeye tree) and Ohioans are also known as “Buckeyes”.
The government of Ohio is composed of the executive branch, led by the Governor; the legislative branch, which comprises the Ohio General Assembly; and the judicial branch, which is led by the Supreme Court. Currently, Ohio occupies 18 seats in the United States House of Representatives. Ohio is known for its…
Is bartending your passion? Are you 21 years old or up? Then this is for you!This may be your way in getting your Ohio Bartenders License. Discover and learn over 200 mixed drinks and be knowledgeable on other bartending skills such as wines, liquors, beers, tips, and many more in just a week! Take this all-inclusive training course and learn from basic to very advanced bartending skills all in your most convenient time and level of instructions. What can I get?
- All equipment and materials such as workbooks, bartending tools and drinks will be provided to those who will start the training.
- Mastering bartending Program with workbook will be provided to you. With a step-by-step training process where you learn at your own time and knowledge.
- Learn the technique of preparing multiple drinks quickly and easily
- Decorate tropical and specialty cocktails.
- Setting up a bar work station
- Technique in increasing sales and tips
- And many more