You are just few clicks away from starting your lessons.
With years in business, we are the premiere school for all ages and abilities. We offer lessons all over the country through over 5,000 instructors.
Find our experienced instructors in your city. We serve in following cities:
Grab your chance on acquiring Connecticut Bartenders License
We at Local Bartending Schools (LBS) can help you on your path to becoming a licensed bartender and work in famous bars in the state. Bartending career is considered a dream job for many. Local government is lenient and allows a person that is 18 years old and up to perform bartending duties and serve on some of the most popular bars in the state. Train with us, we will provide the equipment and materials needed.
Here are some techniques that you can learn
- Master the Basic and advanced bartending skills.
- Knowing your customers.
- Learn about wine service, tasting, and differentiate types of wines.
- Over 200 mixed drinks to learn.
- Fruit cutting and garnishing tropical and specialty cocktails.
- A better understanding of wines, liquors, beers, and much more.
- Know your way into customer satisfaction, resulting in big tips.
- Preparing multiple drinks more efficiently.
- Preparing the bar workstation
- Handling and usage of a bartender’s tools
- Your way into Connecticut Bartenders License.
Mode of courses:
Training may be conducted in-class, in-person or online. A Mastering bartending Program with Workbook will be given during training. We will provide all of the training needs such as bartending tools and drinks.
Have Bartending Training with us!
- LBS training cost starts at $47.50 (hourly, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up per student
- Training will be conducted at your own home or at one of our locations within the state.
- Please contact Local Bartending School at 877-447-4745
Connecticut Bartending regulation
The Connecticut Judicial Branch is responsible for regulating licenses, distribution and consumption of alcoholic beverages. For more information, visit https://www.jud.ct.gov/lawlib/law/liquor.htm .