You are just few clicks away from starting your lessons.
With years in business, we are the premiere school for all ages and abilities. We offer lessons all over the country through over 5,000 instructors.
Find our experienced instructors in your city. We serve in following cities:
South Portland ME
Presque Isle ME
Old Town ME
For 7 days, you can build your chance on acquiring a Bartenders License in Maine
Local Bartending Schools (LBS) can help you into becoming a licensed bartender and work in famous bars here in Maine. Bartending career is considered a dream job to many. Local government is lenient its age limit and allows persons 18 years old and up to perform bartending duties and serve on some of the bars around the state. If you train with us, we will provide the all training needs like equipment and materials.
Here are some techniques that you can learn
- Basic and advanced bartending skills.
- Learn to make up to 200 drinks.
- Wide knowledge on wines, liquors, beers, and many more.
- Know your way into customer satisfaction, resulting in big tips.
- Preparing multiple drinks faster and better.
- Fruit cutting and decorating tropical and specialty cocktails.
- How to set up the bar work station
- Proper usage of a bartender’s tools
- Knowledge of wine service, tasting, and differentiate types of wines.
- Your ticket into acquiring Maine Bartenders License.
Training is done in-class, in-person or online. All of the training needs such as bartending tools and drinks will be provided by Local Bartending School(LBS). Also, a Mastering bartending Program with workbook will be given during training.
Start your bartending Career
- Our training cost starts as low as $47.50 (hourly basis, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up per student
- Training may be conducted at your own home or at one of our locations in maine.
- You can contact Local Bartending School at 877-447-4745
Bureau of Alcoholic Beverages & Lottery Operations (BABLO)
BABLO is responsible for the enforcement of Maine’s liquor laws. Prohibiting the sales to and the consumption by minors of alcoholic beverages is their main advocate. The Bureau works with Maine Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services to spread responsibility and awareness for alcohol and gambling. Learn more here http://www.maine.gov/dafs/bablo .