National Bartender Certification

Bar National Certification

LBS is the ONLY school that will certify you in all states through a single hands-on course. Move to another State? No problem, LBS will officially register your certification in the new state. This is included for ALL hands-on lessons.

Not only is this certification a diploma from our school. You will also be registered as an approved bartender by each said state’s alcohol control board! Upon graduating, students will have everything needed in order to get a job in the industry.

In order to receive your state card or to be registered, you must contact us to arrange. You must provide proof you moved to the state. You want registration or live commuting distance (50miles or less). A nominal fee or extra live proctored exam may be required for NV, CO and TN. However, you will not need to take the course again!