• The Program Bringing a Mobile Bar into Your Home

    More on the lessons

Nevada Bartending Certification

Nevada Bartending Certification

Reno & Las Vegas Nevada Bartending School

The Nevada Bartending Course is held once each month and this class fills up quickly! To learn more about starting dates and how you can enroll, please call, email or fill out the request information form today!

holding drink in hand

About our Nevada 2-Day Bartending Course

Local Bartending Schools (NEBS) has been training greater Nevada-area bartenders since 2010. Our first school opened in Reno, followed by our downtown Vegas location, our Worcester location, and our Orlando, Florida location. Read What Harvard College Says About Us!


Nevada Bartending Certification

Nevada has a state law regulating the legal age an individual needs to be to consume, sell, or serve alcoholic beverages and other regulations regarding the sale and service of alcoholic beverages. Within Nevada, the legal age to consume alcoholic beverages is 21. There are regulations on what is required to become a bartender in Nevada.

Nevada Department of Taxation
(All beverage alcohol permits are regulated by each individual county)
Las Vegas Phone (702) 486-2300
Website: http://tax.state.nv.us/

LBS of Nevada
800 N. Rainbow Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89107


Nevada Certification Online

Courses maybe taken online. However, an in-person final exam will be followed with a proctor.

LBS certification is valid throughout Nevada. But, Nevada requires a proctored exam, which means you can take the training online, but then you have to sit in front of a person to validate your identity, and take the test. The test will take about half an hour. Additional proctoring fees apply. These fees are not included in the cost of the course.

On-Premise and Off-Premise Nevada Alcohol Beverage Control Cards (ABC) Offered Here

Clark County (Las Vegas) and Washoe County (Reno) require all servers be trained, and require all servers have a Alcohol Education Card. Many non-serving positions will also require a card even if you are not serving alcohol. Just being in the same establishment can be enough of a reason to get a card. Training is optional in all other counties, but a proctor is required to get the hard plastic Alcohol Education card.

Our students sit at the bar and watch our qualified instructors prepare and explain each drink in front of them. Our students then spend the rest of their class making the drinks behind an actual bar under the close supervision of our instructors.

Not in Reno or Las Vegas?
Our mobile instructors will drive to your home. Our teachers will bring all of the equipment to you. Full certification is available through our mobile bartending school.