You are just few clicks away from starting your lessons.
With years in business, we are the premiere school for all ages and abilities. We offer lessons all over the country through over 5,000 instructors.
Find our experienced instructors in your city. We serve in following cities:
Be a proficient bartender in just a week!
Here in Local Bartending Schools (LBS) will help you to become a licensed bartender in North Carolina. Bartending career is considered a fun and well-paid job here in NC. The local Government allows persons 21 years old and up to performs bartending duties on some of the best bars in the state. Train with us and we will provide all training needs with our highly qualified teachers at your own time and needs.
Here are some techniques that you can learn
- Basic to very advanced bartending
- Up to 200 mixed drinks and cocktails
- Wide knowledge of wines, liquors, beers, and much more.
- How to earn more tips
- Preparing multiple drinks the easy and efficient way.
- The proper way to cut fruit and decorate tropical and specialty cocktails.
- Setting up the bar workstation
- Proper usage of a bartender’s tools
- Knowing your customer
- Understanding of wine service, tasting, and differentiate types of wines.
- Plus much more to aid you in Acquiring North Carolina Bartenders License.
Training may be conducted in-class, in-person or online. All of the materials and equipment such as bartending tools and drinks will be provided by Local Bartending School. Also, step-by-step Mastering bartending Program with Workbook will be available for training.
Get started to be North Carolina Bartender
- You have to be 21 years old and above
- Training courses cost starts as low as $47.50 (hourly, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up per student
- Training may be conducted at your own home or at one of our locations in NC depending your availability and training needs.
- A step-by-step Mastering bartending Program with Workbook will be provided to you during the training process where you learn from beginner through advanced level.
- You can contact Local Bartending School at 877-447-4745
North Carolina(NC) is one of the 17 control states. They work as a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. Their objective is to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in North Carolina. If you have more questions you may also visit http://abc.nc.gov/ for addition information.