The Bellingham Amtrak Station is a train station serving Amtrak trains and bus station serving Greyhound Lines and local Whatcom Transportation Authority buses in Bellingham, Washington, United States. The station was built in 1995, and is near the Bellingham Cruise Terminal, a port for ferries to the San Juan Islands or Victoria, British Columbia, as well as the Alaska Marine Highway.
Find out How to Get Bartending Certified in a 7 Day Bartending Lesson
Be taught all of the fundamentals of bartending quickly . We will teach you the principles of bartending like tips, wines, liquors, beers, and over 200 mixed drinks. This is an all-inclusive series on everything from very basic bartending to very advanced bartending. In spite, of where you are at.. you can benefit from customized instruction to meet your current knowledge.
How to Start:
The Bellingham Bartending Class Teaches
- Over 200 basic and fancy drink recipes
- Prepare multiple drinks quickly and easily
- How to cut fruit and decorate tropical and specialty cocktails.
- How to set up a bar work station
- How to use all of a bartender's tools
- Slope and equation of lines
- How to increase sales and tips
- The best ways to detect when to stop serving a customer
- How to understand wine service, and tasting
What will you Learn?
Bellingham MN Bartending Class
[googlemaps addr='Bellingham MN' zoom='11' width='350' height='350']
Bartending Class of Bellingham was organized to help teach people of all levels. Our Bartending Class are passionate about our desire to teach customized, private lessons to all ages and abilities throughout Minnesota. we can help you earn lots of money being a bartender!
We have courses as low as $229 per student! (Affordable payment options available.)