The State of Colorado is a state in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States of America. Colorado may also be considered to be a part of the Mountain, Southwestern, Midwestern, and Central regions of the United States. The United States Census Bureau estimates that the state population was 4,753,377 in 2006, a 10.49% increase since U.S. Census 2000. Denver is the capital and the most populous city of Colorado. Citizens of Colorado are known as Coloradans.
Discover How to Master Bartending in a Week-Long Lesson
Find out all of the fundamentals of bartending quickly in one-week of class. We will teach you the principles of bartending with various topics like tips, wines, liquors, beers, and over 200 mixed drinks. This is an all-inclusive series on everything from very basic bartending to very advanced bartending. Regardless, of where you are at.. you can benefit from customized instruction to meet your knowledge.
How to Start:
How old do I have to be?
What will you Learn?
Types of Bartending we Teach:
- Over 200 basic and fancy drink recipes
- Prepare multiple drinks quickly and easily
- How to cut fruit and decorate tropical and specialty cocktails.
- How to set up a bar work station
- How to use all of a bartender's tools
- Slope and equation of lines
- How to increase sales and tips
- The best ways to detect when to stop serving a customer
- How to understand wine service, and tasting
Vail CO Bartending School
[googlemaps addr='Vail CO' zoom='11' width='350' height='350']
Bartending School of Vail was organized to help teach people of all levels. Our Bartending School are passionate about our desire to teach customized, private lessons to all ages and abilities throughout Colorado. we can help you earn lots of money being a bartender!
We have courses as low as $47.50 (hourly, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up per student!