West Green is an unincorporated community in Coffee County, Georgia, United States, originally known as The Twenty (since it was 20 miles south of Hazlehurst) and later Garrant. It was an incorporated town from July 29, 1914 to July 1, 1995.
Discover How to Master A Bartending Job in a 7 Day Lesson
Discover all of the basic principles of bartending fast . We will show you the principles of bartending such as tips, wines, liquors, beers, and over 200 mixed drinks. This is an all-inclusive series on everything from very basic bartending to very advanced bartending. Regardless, of where you are at.. you can benefit from customized instruction to meet your knowledge.
How to Start:
How old do I have to be?
What will you Learn?
Types of Bartending we Teach:
- Over 200 basic and fancy drink recipes
- Prepare multiple drinks quickly and easily
- How to cut fruit and decorate tropical and specialty cocktails.
- How to use all of a bartender's tools
- Slope and equation of lines
- How to increase sales and tips
- The best ways to detect illegal drunkenness
- How to understand wine service, tasting, and the differences between wines
West Green GA Bartending School
[googlemaps addr='West Green GA' zoom='11' width='350' height='350']
Bartending School of West Green was organized to help teach people of all levels. Our Bartending School are passionate about our desire to teach customized, private lessons to all ages and abilities throughout Georgia. we can help you earn lots of money being a bartender!
We have courses as low as $47.50 (hourly, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up per student!