Indiana (/ɪndiˈænə/) is a US state, admitted to the United States as the 19th on December 11, 1816. It is located in the midwestern and Great Lakes regions of North America. Indiana is the 38th largest by area and the 15th most populous of the 50 United States. Indiana is the least extensive state in the continental US west of the Appalachian Mountains. Its capital and largest city is Indianapolis.
Before it became a territory, varying cultures of indigenous peoples and historic Native Americans inhabited Indiana for thousands of years. Since its founding as a territory, settlement patterns in Indiana have reflected regional cultural segmentation present in the Eastern United States; the state’s northernmost tier was settled primarily by people from New England and New York, Central Indiana by migrants from the Mid-Atlantic states and from adjacent Ohio, and Southern Indiana by settlers from the Southern states, particularly Kentucky and Tennessee.
Indiana has a diverse economy with a…
Learn how to be a master bartender in 7 days!
- You have to be 21 years old and above
- You will be provided with all equipment and materials such as workbooks, bartending tools and drinks.
- Training may be conducted at the convenience of your home or at one of our locations in Indiana depending on the day and time of your choosing.
- A step-by-step Mastering bartending Program with workbook will be provided to you during the training process where you learn from beginner through advanced level.
- Training courses cost starts as low as $47.50 (hourly, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up per student
Choose your Certification Option:
- Our Idaho Online Bartending Certification Course.
- Join a group or one of our bartending classes
- Hire Our 1-on-1 Bar Instructors to Train & Certify you Quick & Easy!