You are just few clicks away from starting your lessons.
With years in business, we are the premiere school for all ages and abilities. We offer lessons all over the country through over 5,000 instructors.
Find our experienced instructors in your city. We serve in following cities:
Acquire a Bartender’s License and Certification for Delaware State
We have professionals to teach you the art of bartending. The local government allows person that is 18 years old and up to serve alcoholic beverages. Acquiring a license is not that hard. All you need is the correct skills and attitude. Local Bartending Schools (LBS) can help you on getting a Delaware Bartenders License and work in one of the bars in Delaware. Materials will be provided through the span of the training.
During the course of the training, you will:
- Lean from Basic up to advanced bartending skills.
- Be proficient at wine service, tasting, and differentiate types of wines.
- Study how to prepare over 200 mixed drinks
- Learn cutting fruits and garnishing cocktails.
- Identify and master wines, liquors, beers, and other drinks.
- Preparing multiple drinks the best way.
- Know your customers and give them the satisfaction.
- How to earn more tips
- bar work station set up bartender’s tools familiarization.
Taking the course to get Delaware Certification
In-class, in-person or online training may be conducted. A workbook with step by step process will be given during training. LBS will provide the training needs like bartending tools and drinks. After the training, a 30-minute certification exam will be given to test your learning.
Train with us!
- Training is as low as $47.50 (hourly, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up for every student.
- A home training or on location training will be done depending of the needs and schedule.
- Give us a call at Local Bartending School at 877-447-4745
The Delaware Alcohol and Tobacco Enforcement – OABCC
The primary responsibility of OABCC is to protect the health, safety and welfare of people through the enforcement of state liquor and youth access to tobacco laws and to maintain safety to threats against the state. To learn more you may go to: http://date.delaware.gov/