Sturgeon Bay is an arm of Green Bay extending southeastward approximately 10 miles into the Door Peninsula at the city of Sturgeon Bay, located approximately halfway up the Door Peninsula. The bay is connected to Lake Michigan by the Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal. Three bridges cross the bay, including the historic Sturgeon Bay Bridge, and the recently finished Oregon Street Bridge.
Learn How to Master A Bartending Job in a Week-Long Class
Be taught all of the basics of bartending quickly . We will teach you the principles of bartending like tips, wines, liquors, beers, and over 200 mixed drinks. This is an all-inclusive series on everything from very basic bartending to more complex bartending. Regardless, of where you are at.. you can benefit from customized instruction to meet your knowledge.
How old do I have to be?
How to Start:
Concepts of Bartending we Teach:
- Over 200 basic and fancy drink recipes
- Prepare multiple drinks quickly and easily
- How to cut fruit and decorate tropical and specialty cocktails.
- How to set up a bar work station
- How to use all of a bartender's tools
- Slope of lines
- How to increase sales and tips
- The best ways to detect when to stop serving a customer
- How to understand wine service, and tasting
Sturgeon Bay WI Bartending School
[googlemaps addr='Sturgeon Bay WI' zoom='11' width='350' height='350']
Bartending School of Sturgeon Bay was organized to help teach people of all levels. Our Bartending School are passionate about our desire to teach customized, private lessons to all ages and abilities throughout Wisconsin. we can help you earn lots of money being a bartender!
We have courses as low as $47.50 (hourly, in-home), $229 (bartending basics) and up per student!